Background: ELC Electroconsult is a privately held, fully independent, engineering consultant based in Milan and established in 1955 by merging of the three leading Italian firms which pioneered the Italian hydropower scenario since the Malnisio HPP in May 1905.
Mission: ELC mission is to provide Clients with 106 years of cumulated experience in the study, design construction management, capacity building with training & knowledge transfer as a key component of hydro, thermal, geothermal power plants up to the most complex T & D and Masterplan projects.
ELC expertise includes infrastructure and agriculture developments, irrigation, flood control, water resources planning, river and basin management, HSE, environmental analys is and pollution prevention of multipurpose water supply schemes as well as technical‐financial Due Diligences, Managerial Build Up, Knowledge Transfer and Capacity Building.
• Thermal, Geothermal and Nuclear Power Plants: 46 / 14,500 MW
• Hydroelectric Power Plants: 77 / 41,000 MW
• Revamping and Re‐powering of Hydro & Thermal P.P.: 20 / 2,060 MW
• Cogeneration Plants: 2 / 150 MW
• Transmission Lines (up to 750 kV): 16,600 km
• Substations: 212
• Dams & Appurtenant Structures: 171
• Irrigation Projects ‐ Total irrigated area: 1,500,000 ha
Organization of Milan & Representative Offices: ELC Milan (Italy) organization accounts for 84 Experts between permanent and exclusive consultants while Jakarta (Indonesia), registered offices since year 1974,